APPROVED RECYCLABLE MATERIALS for disposal in blue or green
recycling containers within Lincoln County now includes:
- Flattened, clean, empty corrugated cardboard boxes. No wrapping or
- Flattened, clean paperboard such as cereal boxes,
soda and beer boxes, tissue boxes, laundry soap boxes, dry goods
boxes. No plastic or waxed paper liners inside.
- Clean, empty plastic containers - grades 1 & 2 (look on the
bottom) such as soda bottles, milk bottles, water bottles, coffee
grounds containers, laundry and personal hygiene containers. Any
plastic container with a ‘neck’. If necessary, lightly rinse the
container to clean it. Place in sealed bags to recycle.
- Bundled newspaper (bag or tie with cord or string)
- Bundled Office and computer paper (bag or tie with cord or string)
- Clean, empty brown paper bags
- Bundled magazines and catalogs, slick newspaper inserts (bag or tie with cord or string)
- Phone books (bag or tie with cord or string if more than one)
- Clean, empty steel or tin cans from canned fruits and
vegetables. Rinse and bag.
- Empty aluminum cans, clean
aluminum foil and pie tins placed in bags
OTHER RECYCLING OPPORTUNTIES:
- Engine Oil – take to the Authority yard.
- Paint – Still usable paint can be taken to the Authority yard for free drop-off.
- Scrap Metal of all kinds – take to Authority yard
If you have a question, contact the Authority office at 378-4697 or
Thank you for your cooperation!
Call us about our current drop-off rate as well as our current Roll-Off specials 575-378-4697